February 4th is Homemade Soup Day! This recipe is great for relaxing inside on a cold day.
- 2 Sprigs of Fresh Organic Thyme
- 1 Cup Cooked Cannellini
- 1 Cup Cooked Pinto Beans
- 1 Cup Cooked Kidney Beans
- 1 Cup Organic Vegetable Broth
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- Pinch of Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 Cup Organic Chopped Carrots
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Organic Celery
- Fresh Grated Black Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Organic Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Organic Tumeric
- 1/4 Teaspoon Organic Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Organic Ginger
- 1 Cup Organic Torn Spinach Leaves, Rinsed
- Mix all ingredients together and cook over low heat for about 30 minutes.
- Add more liquid depending on how you like your soup.
- Serve with sliced avocado and sprinkle with Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts.