Don't know what to do with your summer produce? Or how to use Kohlrabi? Here's a perfect recipe for you! This naturally gluten free dish is sure to please anyone who enjoys food. :) This recipe is also plant-based, so get to your local farmer's market and then back to your kitchen! For more gluten free recipes and gluten free living support, join the Udi's Gluten Free Community!
- 3 medium organic kohlrabi (green or purple or both) bulbs (washed, do not peel skin)
- 2 medium organic carrots (washed, do not peel skin)
- 1 medium organic cucumber (washed, do not peel skin)
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon Eden Organic ACV Mustard
- Dash of bamboo jade sea salt
- Dash of organic ground black pepper
- Dash of fresh lemon or lime juice
- Dice kohlrabi, carrots, cucumber.
- Toss together in a glass bowl.
- Scoop out avocado and mix in with veggies.
- Add mustard and salt and juice of lemon of lime.
- Mix well together, cover with a lid and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Photo cover credit: Adactio