Looking for an easy and healthy snack to make? We have just the recipe for you! To make:
- 2 Organic Red Beets
- 2 Organic Sweet Potatoes
- Bamboo Jade Sea Salt (about 1 teaspoon)
- Walnut Oil (about 1 tablespoon)
- Wash red beets and sweet potatoes. Leave skins on. Slice thinly. (If you have a mandolin, great! If not, a sharp knife will do. I just used a knife.) Tip: slice a thin slice off the bottom or side of red beet or sweet potato. This prevents it from moving around.
- Place in bowl and sprinkle lightly with walnut oil and bamboo jade sea salt.
- Arrange on a 9x13 baking sheet.
- Bake at 375* for about 30 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Enjoy!
For more gluten-free recipes and a supportive community, visit Udi's Gluten Free Community