If you like Ramen Noodles, you are going to love this recipe!
What’s in conventional Ramen Noodle packages? Read this and then hurry into your kitchen to make a nourishing glass of soup.
Green curry paste (about ¼ teaspoon per jar)
Gently cooked organic peas (about 2 tablespoons per jar)
Sliced fresh, organic mushrooms (about 1.5 mushrooms per jar)
Gently cooked organic corn (about 2 tablespoons per jar)
Chopped and gently cooked organic carrots (about 2 tablespoons per jar)
Herbs and spices (garlic, basil, rosemary, thyme, chili, turmeric) (¼ teaspoon to ½ teaspoon of each)
Bragg Liquid Aminos (about 2 teaspoons per jar)
Organic Tofu, sliced into small cubes (about 5-6 cubes per jar)
Organic Capellini pasta*, broken in half before cooking (about ¼ cup per jar)
Pink Sea Salt (dash per jar)
Fresh herbs (spring onions, parsley, cilantro, basil) chopped
Hot water (preferably Reverse Osmosis or fresh spring water)
*option to use gluten free pasta, if desired
- Gently cook the carrots with added spices till soft.
- Drain the water and add carrots to the jars.
- Continue by layering the ingredients in the order given in mason glass jars or recycled glass jars.
- Leave enough room (a few inches) for the hot water that will be added when ready to eat.
- You can make this a few days ahead and store in the fridge. Take to work for lunch or have it ready for dinner when you get home!
- You can prepare as few or as many jars. I’ve given approximate measurements for each jar but feel free to add more as you so desire.