In the mood to cook this weekend? I created this a few weeks ago when the 8th snowstorm rolled in. Have to love Colorado in Spring! This is a treat! It has sugar (see previous post on the dangers of sugar) so please make and eat occasionally!
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup chia flour
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- Dash of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1/2 cup hemp milk
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 3/4 cup hot water
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Mix together flour, chia flour, cacao powder, cinnamon, walnut oil, hemp milk. Mix well. Mixture will be thick.
- Pour into an ungreased 8x8 pan.
- Mix together coconut sugar, cacao powder, pour over cake batter. Pour hot water over it.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes. Cake should "set" and a pudding should form around it.
- Remove from oven and serve. Top with coconut cream or coconut ice cream for an extra special treat! Cheers!
For more gluten-free recipes, conversation, community, visit Udi's Gluten Free and join in! It's free, fun and awesome :)