Guacamole is such an easy dish to make and yet many still buy it already prepared. Why not try this recipe and you'll never go back to the store-bought version again!
- Slice avocados and scoop into a medium size bowl.
- With scissors chop up 1/3 cup cilantro, add to avocado.
- Finally chop 1/4 cup shallot, 2 tablespoons of garlic, 1/4 cup of red onion (adjust to your taste). Add to avocado and cilantro.
- Slice lime in half and squeeze into bowl. Add 1/2 teaspoon of Bamboo Jade Sea Salt, 2 teaspoons of cumin powder and a dash of black pepper.
- Smash together and mix well. Add more salt/red onion/cilantro/garlic to suit your taste.
- Serve with organic blue corn chips!
For more gluten free ideas, visit here! Udi's Gluten Free has a wonderful community.