On the third snowy day in a row, a kitchen said come and bake! Okay, so the snow might have me in the Christmas-song mood. (Yes, Colorado has crazy weather in April. The saying is "if you don't like the weather, stick around for 10 minutes and it will change.")
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup chia powder
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder (not the same as cocoa powder)
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of ginger
- 1/2 cup hemp milk (original or unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon Rumford baking powder
- 1 tablespoon organic walnut oil
**Note: I create recipes as I bake/cook. You may need to adjust the amount of dry/wet ingredients.
- Mix the dry ingredients and then add the hemp milk, and oil. Mix well. The dough should form a loose ball.
- Scoop into a small ball and place on greased baking sheet. Slightly flatten into cookie shape.
- ake at 375* for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with a glass of hemp milk or Hot Cacao!
Makes approx. 18 cookies.