A healthy + irresistible twist on a classic!
- 1/4 Cup Organic Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Organic Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Organic Sprouted Grain Flour
- 1/2 Cup Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Runford Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt or Real Salt
- Dash of Organic Ginger
- Dash of Organic Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Organic Vanilla
- 3 Pastured, Brown Eggs (Or 2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds)
- 1/2 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Organic Coconut Oil, Melted
- 3/4 Cup Organic Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a medium sized bowl.
- Add vanilla, eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil and mix together.
- Mix in chocolate chips. Make sure they are combined really well.
- Form dough into small balls and place onto EVCO greased baking sheet about two inches apart. Flatten gently with hands.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
Makes one dozen.