Valentine’s Day is around the corner and that means some sweet treats! As I was thinking of what recipe to create, I knew it had to include chocolate and so I came up with Raw Chocolate Bliss Bites! They are so easy to make. And give as gifts!
They are naturally gluten free, plant-based, and full of nutrients- in other words, real food. :)
- ¼ cup raw organic pumpkin seeds
- ⅓ cup raw organic walnuts
- ½ cup raw organic almonds
- 8 whole, organic Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon organic blackstrap molasses
- ¼ teaspoon organic ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon organic Ceylon cinnamon powder
- ¼ cup raw organic cacao powder (not cocoa powder)
- 1 teaspoon organic pure vanilla extract
- Organic, unsweetened shredded coconut for rolling
- Combine all 8 ingredients in a heavy duty food processor and mix all together for about 90 seconds until all combined.
- Remove from processor and place on a wooden cutting board. Form into small, round balls with your hands. Roll in shredded coconut. Store in a glass container.
- For gifting place in decorative cupcake wrappers and then place in a box, tie with a ribbon. Container Store, Sur La Table or Paper Source are great places to get these supplies.
Makes 16 bites
Need more gluten free recipes and community support? Be sure to visit Udi's Gluten Free!
Learn more about living gluten free! Visit http://udisglutenfree.com/community
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Udi's Gluten Free. The opinions and text are all mine.