A breakfast worth waiting for!
- 1 cup organic steel cut oats
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1/2 cup organic coconut sugar or 1/4 cup raw, unfiltered, local honey
- 1 teaspoon Rumford Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground organic Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup organic Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup organic Applesauce
- 1 large pastured Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon organic Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cup fresh organic Raspberries
- 2 tablespoons Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
Before you go to bed
- Soak the oats in filtered water.
The Next Morning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat a small baking dish with coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add the rest of the ingredients except raspberries and hemp hearts to the soaking oats in bowl.
- Whisk to combine.Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle raspberries over oat mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the oatmeal is set and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and spoon into serving bowl.
- Top with Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts. Enjoy!