Here's a sweet recipe we created for Whole Foods Market. Enjoy!
- 1 cup raw organic almonds
- 2 tablespoons cold-pressed coconut oil
- ¼ cup raw organic cacao powder
- ¼ cup raw organic cacao nibs
- ⅓ cup organic maple syrup
- ¼ cup raw organic hemp hearts
- 1 teaspoon raw organic Ceylon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- A touch of grated nutmeg
- Additional raw organic cacao powder for rolling
- Soak raw organic almonds overnight in water.
- Rinse almonds and place in food processor. Add remaining ingredients and mix till forms together. Remove from food processor container. Roll into small balls. Place additional cacao powder in a small bowl and roll the truffles to coat. Arrange in small paper cups and store in a glass container.
Makes approximately 16 truffles.