Forget McDonald's fries! They're nothing but bad for you. These on the other hand are a wonderful, homemade alternative!
- Organic Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Organic EVCO
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Slice potatoes into strips.
- Throw onto a 9x13 baking sheet.
- Spoon some EVCO on top.
- Place in preheated 400* degree oven for 3-ish minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir potatoes together so the coconut oil coats all strips.
- Sprinkle salt on top and stir again.
- Return to oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
So simple and delicious!