Are you looking for THE perfect snack? One you can make and bring to a party knowing that there will be at least one healthy option? Well here you go! Bonus: never buy popcorn in a bag again.
Making your own popcorn is inexpensive, no deadly sodium or other chemicals. It’s also fun to make and oh-so-healthy! And if you have kids, be sure to get them involved in the making of this recipe!
- 1/3 organic, non-GMO popcorn kernels
- 1 tablespoon organic EVCO (Extra Virgin Coconut Oil)
- 2 tablespoons Bragg Nutitional Yeast
- In a popcorn popper, pop the corn into a large glass bowl.
- Place the EVCO in small bowl and stir till naturally melted.
- Drizzle the melted EVCO over the popped corn.
- Sprinkle Bragg Nutritional Yeast over the popped corn.
- Mix together with hands till the majority of the popcorn is coated with the amazing goodness.
Total prep time: 8 minutes