Everyone likes a challenge right? Well that's what Austin and I think too! Challenges help keep people motivated. And accountable. Challenges should also push you. After all it is a challenge! December can be a stressful time and usually our health takes a back burner. Well not this year! Make December healthy!
So here's the challenge for December 2012:
201.2 (to stick with the 2012 theme you know :)) miles via running, walking, biking, elliptical, swimming. It can be a combo of all the exercises or for the over achievers, just pick one cardio favorite. (Btw, it averages to about 6.5 miles a day.)
How to participate:
- You keep track of the miles (honor system please!) (Excel, your smart phone, email draft, notebook, your favorite social workout app...)
- After you've done the miles for the day, post on Twitter with hashtag: #inspiredFIT (you can also tag Austin and Sarah)
- OR post on our Facebook pages with what you did for the day and how many miles. Here is Austin's page and Sarah's page.
- Leave a comment on this post with your Twitter handle and Austin and I will give you weekly motivation
- Those who complete the challenge will be entered to win one of two gift cards to a running store (think Road Runner Sports) or one gift card to a natural food store (think Whole Foods).
Photo by Sarah on one of her recent work trips where she found a nice hotel gym!